Article 1 - Application of Terms and Conditions
- This Agreement shall be applied for the use of CANROLL (hereinafter referred to as "the Service").
Article 2 - The Definition of User
- One who views the service, uses the service, and/or purchases products from the surface.
- Use of the service implies the user has agreed to these terms and conditions.
Article 3 - Use of Service
- The service will be used in accordance to these terms and conditions.
- The service does not guarantee that the site content will work correctly in all user environments, such as the user's PC or mobile device.
- In using the service, there is an implicit user agreement to assume responsibility for the access and use of the service.
Article 4 - Ordering
- The user may buy products from the service
- When buying products, the user has agreed to buying these products in accordance to the ordering procedure of the service.
Article - 5 Delivery
- The service will use a shipping company of it's choice for delivery of the product to the user.
- Neither the service nor the shipping company are responsible for the unpacking, installation, or removal of packing material at the time of delivery of the product to the user.
- The service does not assume responsibility for delays and damages that occur during the shipping process.
- This includes shipping that delayed by poor weather and/or traffic conditions.
- Other delays due to problems during the shipping process.
- If the user is not home at the time of the delivery of the product, the user is responsible for the scheduling of redelivery.
Article 6 - For Defective and Incorrect Items
- The service does not accept returns or exchanges of non-defective products.
- The service will accepts returns of defective goods only in accordance with our return policy meaning the exchange of equivalent goods, or refund of the purchase price.
- In the event that the service is not able to exchange a damaged product there will be no compensation other than the purchase price of the product. The service will not be responsible for replacement values, or other distress caused by the damaged product.
- If the user is sent the wrong item, the user may exchange the item for the original purchase.
- In the event that an exchange is not possible the user will be refunded the original purchase price.
- The judgment of whether or not a product is defective shall be carried out by the service.
Article 7 - Returns and Exchanges
- Defective items must be returned to the service within two weeks to make a return or exchange.
- An exchange may not always be possible in the event that an item is out of stock.
- A purchase cannot be exchanged for a different item.
- The user must correspond with the service regarding the return before returning or exchanging an item regardless of condition.
- After corresponding with the service the user must return the item promptly for inspection and judgement of the product by the service.
- If the service determines the item to be defective but no exchange is available, the purchase price will be refunded.
Article 8 - Handling of Personal Information
- The service will assume the proper handling of personal information based on the Privacy Statement set forth below.
- 1 - The Protection of Customer Information
- There are some occasions when customer information will be required for the use of this service. This information will be provided by the user on a voluntary basis for the purposes of using this service.
- We will comply with all relevant laws and regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act and handle user information properly. We will do our best to meet and exceed the standards set by these regulations.
- All employees and relevant connected businesses also agree to this careful handling of customer information.
- When collecting customer information we will explain why we are collecting the information and use it only for it's stated and intended use.
- 2 - Range of Use and the Purpose of Collection
- This sites utilizes customer information for various purposes.
- To send information and notifications to the customer.
- Customer information and customer questionnaires may be used for product planning, product development, and improving customer satisfaction.
- The purposes for collecting customer information will be made clear. Upon the acquisition of customer information that information will be handled in accordance with its intended use.
- Customer information may be required to respond quickly to customer inquires and to improve customer service.
- 3 - Provision of Customer Information
- Except for in the following cases this service does not disseminate customer information provided by the customer to any third party.
- For the purposes of shipping items, required documents and notifications.
- For outside company production off this site, development, management and operation.
- For non-personally identifiable statistical processing.
- For verifying customer information.
- The customer may confirm, correct, change, or remove their customer information by contacting customer service by email or telephone.
Article 9 - Change, Stop and Terms of Service
- The service reserves the right to change or stop the terms of service without prior notification to the user.
- In addition the service shall have no liability for any damages incurred by the user as a result of changes, additions, and stop this service.
Article 10 - Copyright
- The service cannot accept user business that infringes on a third party's copyrighted information without the consent and licensing of the copyright holder.
- We can not produce goods using data that infringes on the rights of copyright holders or third party interests.
- The service is not responsible for user violation of copyrighted and third party information by the user. If the user improperly uses the intellectual property of a third party, the user assumes all risk, responsibility, and expenses associated with their improper use.
Article 11 - Disclaimer
- In the event of an problem with shipping, delays, mistakes, etc. the service's liability is limited up to but not beyond to the orignal purchase price.
- The service is not responsible for damages incurred by the user due to problems with customer information or paper work.
- The service is not responsible for costs involved in the use of our service. Including but not limited to: phone communication charges, fax charges, preparation of communication equipment such as computers and mobiles devices, and costs related to installation, internet fees, personal expense etc.